If you have a residential or commercial landscape that has seen better days and you would like to spruce it up and make it healthier and more appealing, consider hiring local landscaping and lawn maintenance services. While there are some things that you can do yourself to help make your property look much better, there are other services that you can get from a professional service provider, that can help a neglected yard or lawn to look its very best.
When you hire Dartmouth landscaping services through reliable companies like A1 Landscaping & Tree Service, you can rest assured that your lawn won’t just look healthy, it will actually be healthy. Our many years of providing residential and commercial landscaping in Massachusetts is a huge advantage over other companies that might not have the same experience and knowledge. It is important to work with landscapers who know the local region in order to get the best results.
You might think that property maintenance is simply about mowing the lawn, edging the yard and trimming the trees, but there’s much more to it than that. If you want a truly healthy looking yard, it is important to work with a local Dartmouth landscaping and trees service that can provide you with all of the services that your property requires. Here is a basic checklist of all the things that a good landscaping and lawn maintenance company should be able to provide. While some of these services may be seasonal or will only be needed once or twice each year, they should be included in your annual bid to ensure that nothing gets overlooked.
- Trees – Make sure that you get your trees inspected twice each year by qualified commercial landscaping in Massachusetts. Once in the spring after winter damage may have occurred and again in the fall to ensure that summer growth hasn’t put your home at-risk for falling limbs during the winter snow and ice.
- Shrubs and Bushes – Your Dartmouth landscaping services should also be able to take care of any pruning, planting, fertilizing and trimming of shrubs and bushes. A knowledge of local plantings should be a given, as well as information about non-native species that will thrive and do well in all conditions.
- All-Season Lawn Care – Special care is required for landscaping and lawn maintenance year round in the northeastern states. It is important to choose landscaping services in Dartmouth that are experienced with the needs of local lawns for best results.
- Soil Testing – A lot of homeowners don’t realize the importance of soil testing. It should be performed by a professional to ensure that your Dartmouth landscaping and trees have the right nutrients and proper pH balance. All fertilization will be based upon the results of your soil testing, so it is something that should be done first before any other work is done.
- Fertilizing – This must be done at the best time of year depending on where you live and the type of grasses that you have planted. Not all grasses are created equal and each type has its own requirements and needs with regard to fertilization. Working with Dartmouth landscaping services will help you to get the best results from fertilizing your lawn, garden, trees and shrubs.
- Weed Control – Different types of weed control should be applied during different times of the year. For example, pre-emergent weed control should be put down in the spring to prevent crabgrass, while other types of weed control should be done in the fall. Once again, you can rely on commercial landscaping in Massachusetts to help you with this important task.
- Flower Beds – You need to know the best time to plant flowers and other plants in flower beds, as well as when to mulch, rake, and remove plants at the end of the season. You can change the colors of your flower beds out with the seasons and work with your landscaping company to choose the best options based on the amount of sun and rain that you get.
- Irrigation System – Your landscaping and lawn maintenance company should also be able to help you with your sprinkler system. Ask about annual services, such as winterizing and prepping for spring, as well as testing and choosing settings based upon your property’s unique requirements.
Call A1 Landscaping & Tree Service
Make the most out of your experience with commercial landscaping in Massachusetts. Call A1 Landscaping & Tree Service at 774-930-4043 to get a FREE estimate on our Dartmouth landscaping services. Our team of trained and experienced technicians can help you with a wide variety of landscaping and lawn maintenance services. Call us today to find out all the ways that we can help your Dartmouth landscaping and trees to look their very best!